Power Distributors, LLC is the Sales and Distribution arm for Briggs and Stratton, the leading manufacturer of air-cooled gasoline engines and parts for outdoor power equipment. Briggs and Stratton engines are incorporated into products for both the consumer market and industrial/commercial applications. We are also responsible for the sales and marketing of Briggs and Stratton Power Products including consumer and commercial generators, consumer and commercial pressure washers. Power Distributors also distributes Oregon Equipment Parts, Oregon Forestry products and several other allied parts lines.
Process orders for daily delivery through the orderly receipt, picking and loading of product. Maintains the warehouse in a safe and sanitary manner.
This is a part-time position, working hours are noon to 6pm Monday through Thursday and 1pm to 6pm on Friday.
- Manually and using material handling equipment. Perform general physical activities in warehouse; loading, unloading, sorting and moving products and materials
- Read customer orders and receive verbal instructions for work assignments.
- Fill and complete order receipts, and gather orders in containers.
- Transport filled orders to and from shipping area.
- Stock shelves and keep stock clean and in proper locations.
- Receive and put away incoming inventory.
- Performed general cleaning duties.
- Perform inventory counts and verify location content.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Education & Experience
A high school diploma/GED or equivalent in experience is required.
Work is moderate in nature. You must be able to safely lift 10 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. You must be able to read at a distance close to the eyes and at arms-length, with or without correction.
Activities occur primarily inside, protected from weather conditions and temperature changes. Hazardous conditions may exist, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current.
Pay begins at $12 per hour
Part-time hours equal 29 per week
Vendor training on products on an ongoing basis
Potential to move into a full time position
All position requirements are subject to reasonable modification to accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Some position requirements may exclude qualified individuals who pose a direct threat of significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This description does not state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the person in this position. Employees will be required to follow and perform any other job related instruction and duties by their supervisor.
This document is not intended to create an employment contract, implied or otherwise; rather employment is on an at-will basis.